Friday, July 12, 2013

Fun Friday Fotos

Last weekend, the kiddos and I were able to spend the afternoon with some of our out-of-state family!  One of my cousins, Paul, and his family were visiting from South Dakota.  The last time we were able to visit was almost three years ago at the last Labor Day Weekend Gathering Doug and I hosted in Williamsburg.

Thankfully, the rain cleared and all the little ones were able to get out of the house and play!

They started with races out to the trees and back
Jerry (in the blue polo) was giving the instructions on where to run
Grace (on the left) and Reba were chasing each other around the tree

I think Dallas and Reba turned a little early to be in the lead on the way back :)
After the foot races, we got out some frisbees.
As I was getting ready to head home, I realized we didn't sit the little ones down to try and get a nice picture.  We decided to skip the idea at that point because my two were cranky about having to leave, another was getting ready for bed, and two were asleep.  All in all, it was a great visit - and hopefully, it won't be so long until the next time we get to see you again.

Until next time...

No comments: