Sunday, September 12, 2010

Robertson Labor Day Get-Away

Doug and I hosted our last Labor Day Get-Away for the Robertson family this year (well, our last one at this house). We were so thankful that so many were able (and willing) to make the trip. We had plenty of food (my fridge has just a few left overs remaining), laughs and memories. As always, I wasn't the best with my camera - I'm hoping either my mom or Lisa will be sending some of their's my way so I can share...

Saturday lunch time for Reba was a little difficult - she was too interested in what all her cousins were doing in the front room!
The new item for this year...
Doug and I saw this was available for rent at our local hardware store. We thought it would be perfect for all the kids (young, old, and young at heart)
Dallas thought it was a blast. He was very disappointed when he had to take it back on Monday.
Alex preparing to bounce everyone in the air
I even joined in on the fun
Aaron taking a little break from the action
Poor Dallas and Austin had a hard time staying up
I was so proud of Dallas and how willing he was to let the other kids play with his toys. This was the closest he came to "playing with" his cousins - sitting among them and watching.
Until next time...

No comments: