Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Memories


First Ultrasound of "Buckwheat"

First Ultrasound of "Gertie"

Oh, and while I'm at it...I'll add the First Ultrasound of Baby B #3!

That's right folks...Doug and I are excited to announce that we are expecting Baby B #3 in early December (my due date, not deadline, is Dec. 5)...that makes me just over 10 weeks along.  So far things are going well.  The heartbeat was measured at 176 this morning.  I have good days and then I have bad days.  I have energetic days and then I have lazy/sleepy days.  And, at the end of every day, I feel like I am going to get sick.  Thankfully, I only did on one day a few weeks ago when the stomach bug went through our house.

As with our previous go 'rounds, we will NOT be finding out the gender of Baby B.  I don't have strong feelings one way or the other at this point either.

Dallas and Reba are both excited about having a new baby in the house, but they are having a hard time understanding it will be a while before the baby arrives.  So...We use family birthdates as a time table.  For example: Gram's birthday (June 14) is when summer starts.  After Momma's birthday (July 30) Dallas will start Kindergarten and Reba will start Preschool.  Pa-paw's birthday (Sept 1) is when Daddy starts to harvest corn.  And, after Reba's birthday (Nov. 17) is when Baby B will be arriving.

Until next time...look forward to updates and the soon-to-be growing bump!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOOPIE!!! I'M SO THRILLED FOR YOU AND LOOKING FORWARD TO BABY B3 WITH GREAT EXCITEMENT. LOVE YOU ALL. GG

Jenni said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations to the entire family!!! :-)

The Luh's said...

OOH! Congrats!! :)

Missy!! said...

Eeeeeeeeek!! Hooray!!! So happy for you (and happy that it is YOU and not me!) Congratulations Jean!!! :) Can I hold out for twins.. or is it a definite ONE? :)

Denise said...

Congrats Doug & Rajean!

Carla said...

Congrats!!!! I've been wondering if it would be soon given the age difference between Dallas and Reba. I'm guessing that's why you wanted me to watch the kiddos yesterday. Sorry I wasn't able to. We ended up not getting home until almost 1:00. Good thing I checked the blogs today too! I haven't been on here in a week or so!