Monday, May 27, 2013

Dallas' PreK Program

I'm so glad I finally figured out how to upload my videos again because you are not going to want to miss this!

Doug and I were so incredibly proud of Dallas and his performance at his program this year.  You might remember last year, he barely sang and did not do a single movement.  What a difference a year makes!  Enjoy...(oh, and like last year - warning: the video is almost 10 minutes in length, and it get a little loud in the first song)

Here are a few pictures I was able to capture as well

This was after the kiddos had walked in and Dallas first spotted Daddy, Momma, and Reba.
Waiting for his other friends to get their animals for the song
Sitting still and waiting for his name to be called
Dallas, Daddy and Reba at the end of the program
Gotta get one with Momma too
Dallas and his teacher, Mrs. Gries
Until next time...

1 comment:

Erin P said...

So cute! ha Love lil kiddo programs.