Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Preschool Program

Last night was Dallas' end of year preschool program.  His teacher had told me that she was doing her best to encourage Dallas to participate, but was having a little trouble.  We all know how my little man is a bit shy in crowds...Anywho.  I put together this video from last night's performance.  I hope you enjoy it. (fair warning: it is almost 10 minutes long, and during the first song it gets a little loud)
The little girl in the blue flower sundress and yellow sweater was a hoot!  You can hear her many times above all the other kiddos :)

Here are a few photos from the evening as well...

A self-portrait before heading to the school
Waiting for the first song to begin
Looking through the books with his friends
Showing off his memory book and certificate
Of course, Little Miss had to have a picture as well
Until next time...enjoy your summer vacation!

7 comments:

Katie said...

The video says its private...I can't see it :(

Lisa said...

It is saying the something to me!!

Anonymous said...

Can't see it either! GG

Lisa Robertson said...

How cute!! Dallas did a great job!!

Gram said...

I got it just fine. That Dallas didn't show off his dancing skills. It made me cry.that first song also was the song that Doug and I danced to at you guys wedding. I so enjoyed the video, thanks.

Aunt Katie said...

I got to see it!!!! Thanks for taping so we could all see it!!! He did such a good job! Which one is Katlyn?

Rajean B. said...

Glad the video works now...sorry about having the setting wrong at first.

Aunt Katie - Katilyn is 3 down from Dallas...taller girl in the blue shirt and plaid skirt.