Thursday, May 17, 2012

Another Mother's Day Present

The week before Mother's Day, my men were hard at work building me a present...
A wonderful new clothes line!!!
I have been missing my old one ever since we left Iowa, and let me tell you...I'm loving having the real outdoor/fresh air scent on my clothes, bed sheets, and towels.  Missy, I know you share in my enthusiasm!

We cemented the poles in the ground; therefore, we had to imprint the kiddos hands!
Dallas' right hand
Reba's right hand (I didn't get a photo of her putting her hand in because it took all we had to get her hand in the wet cement!)
Until next time...

4 comments:

Gram said...

how cool is that? A clothes line again. I remember when I use to use mine! Good job guys!

Carla said...

I noticed the clothes hanging out the other day, but just assumed the line was already there. We took ours out when we moved here b/c w/ the gravel road, you felt like you needed to wash them again after they dried :(

Rajean B. said...

Oh, Carla...we lived on gravel in Iowa! ...but the clothes line was behind the house, and the house sat on the south side of the road; with the wind typically out of the south, the dust didn't blow our way.

Missy!! said...

YAY!!! Super excited for you! I am jealous that you have cement.. Andy told me now (but now he is wishing he had! :)

HOORAY!!