Friday, May 18, 2012

Fun Friday Fotos - Flowers

The flowers around the house are blooming quite nicely.  We didn't get to enjoy all of them last year because we hadn't moved in at this point! (hard to believe we are coming up on our 1st anniversary in this home)  Anywho...The kiddos wanted to get in a few of the shots - and they wanted the dogs in too.

Fred didn't want to stand still...
Charlie on the other hand is a ham for the camera!
...and so is Little Miss
I absolutely LOVE these lilies...
The flower bed in front of the house
My rain lily bloomed yesterday morning!
I have had this little lamb for almost as long as Doug and I have been married, and this is the first time I have put flowers in it!  (It used to sit in my living room in Iowa, and held small toys that the kiddos would stick in there)
My clematis on the corner of the fence...I just ordered some red clem to go in another spot along the fence!  I can hardly wait for it to come!!!
Until next time...

2 comments:

Gram said...

your flowers look great. Glad you like that lamb planter. Yes,we got you that for your first Christmas in Iowa. I finally will have a lilly to bloom like your pink ones soon, first time. My peonies are blooming,so pretty and smell so good. But, most of all, I think the two little kids in your pics are soooooooo cute!lol

aunt josie said...

No fair! My rain lily hasnt bloomed yet! Good pics though!