Saturday, September 25, 2010

Stairwell Makeover

As I mentioned in my previous post, we have been working on lots of projects around the house. I would say the biggest project that we...umm, I...took on was repainting the stairwell. The stairwell had pink walls (to match that lovely pink carpet). I had some left over paints that I mixed together to create a light brown for the walls and ceiling. I also re-painted the trim and doors. I am debating whether to paint the small area below the white molding coming down the stairs. It is still pink, and I'm thinking about painting it white. The pictures on the left are the before and the ones on the right are the after.
Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That brown looks better than the pink. It looks great.

Christy

Missy!! said...

Looking good!! :)