Sunday, September 26, 2010

New Things the Kiddos Do

The other day, Dallas got my phone. Before I knew it, he had sent his very first text/pic message!
Miss Reba has discovered the joys of table food! With her iron levels being on the low side, the doctor suggested we give her more meat - and that has lead to more table food and less baby puree.
Reba has also been "stealing" Dallas' cups for about a month, so this past weekend, she got her very own cups (pink/purple with flowers!) Unlike her big brother, Reba loves to drink water.
Last night, I was quite surprised when I found Reba had climbed on the rocking horse all by herself! She even sat and rocked on her own, but then she got stuck when trying to get off!
Until next time...

1 comment:

Erin P said...

I know you've been super busy with moving preparations, but love seeing posts from you! The kids are getting so big and the house projects look great. :) Hope you keep your sanity during all the chaos!