Tuesday, August 10, 2010

We're Busy, Busy, Busy...

Sorry that I have been absent from the blog scene for a while. Doug, the kids, and I got in last night from a mini-vacation to Indiana. We left around noon on Thursday, and we arrived at my parents' house around 10 o'clock. We spent much of the next 3 days in Rushville, at the Pioneer Engineer's Club (aka: the antique tractor show!). I have pictures that I will post sometime - I can't promise when that will be because our month of August is jammed packed with events!

Still to come will be pictures from the Iowa State Fair. My family is coming on Saturday, with the sheep, to stay for a week. Next, it will be back to Indiana for a friend's wedding and my 10 year class reunion! Then, it will be Labor Day weekend - which brings the extended Robertson family to our home for a Rockin' Robertson Reunion!

So, as you can see...we're busy, busy, busy :)

Oh, yeah. I also have pictures to post of Dallas' stay with the grandparents. They all had such a fun time.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Jennifer Ann said...

WOW your busy! Well hope you had a great trip and hope you have a great time at the state fair!

Missy!! said...

Hey! I was going to tell you. July 7-10, 2011 is the Historic Farm Days in Penfield, IL. Each year they feature a brand. Next year it is Oliver! :) It is about 5 minutes from my house.. just to help you gauge where it is!