Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Sprinkler, More Canning, and Packing Again?

I know Dallas will probably hate me one day for posting pictures like these:
...but he was having such a great time!
I did some more canning yesterday as well, but first I had to find a different/taller water bath canner. Yep, Doug's turkey fryer canister should work...
Why did I need such a tall canner? I was using these half-gallon jars for tomato juice!
One more picture this morning...
Apparently, Dallas is packed and ready to head back to Indiana.
Until next time...

5 comments:

Carla said...

That last picture is too cute! You should have saved it for your Fun Friday Foto!

Jenni said...

The pictures are priceless!!!!!

Stacia said...

you think he will "probably" hate you?!? i'd upgrade that to a DEFINITELY - esp when his future girlfriends find them!!!

Marc and Chelsea said...

I love the sprinkler pictures! Ha ha - he must have been having a blast!

Missy!! said...

It looks like he enjoyed himself!! Although.. he may not hate you! Steve had some photos like that.. he loved showing them around.. LOOK HOW CUTE I WAS... WASN'T I ADORABLE?! Dallas might just take that attitude! :)