Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dallas' Big Indiana Adventure ~ Part 1

Dallas left on July 13th for his big summer vacation in Indiana. He stayed at Gram and Pa Bergman's until July 23rd; I thought I would share some of the memories with you.

I have heard that the weather was pretty "warm" in Indiana during the month of July...in order to beat the heat, Dallas found the water hose a tub to fill!
It looks like Gram gave Dallas a few chores around the house.
"Please, no more pictures"
Gram, Pa, and Aunt Josie took Dallas to Renyolds Farm Equipment one afternoon. I think he enjoyed climbing on all the tractors!
Dallas also got to visit Aunt Josie's apartment and check out the playground there.
On another day, they went to a car show...check out a few of the cool rides Dallas wanted to bring home.
I was glad to see this picture of Dallas getting a little bit of reading into his vacation
No trip to Pa's would be complete without getting the lawn mower and pedal tractor out!
"I'm singing in the rain...just singing in the rain...what a glorious feeling..."
I think it is fair to say he had a good stay at Gram and Pa Bergman's
Until next time...

2 comments:

Carla said...

So, that's how you teach a kid to ride their pedal tractor, huh? Love it! Ciara likes to try to ride hers, but her little legs are a bit short yet.

Missy!! said...

It looks like he had to earn his keep!! :) I bet he enjoyed every minute of it though!