Tuesday, April 20, 2010

This and That

My tulips have been in bloom for about a week now. I just hope the ones in Pella are a little farther behind so we can enjoy them in a couple of weeks...
Dallas took a tractor ride with Daddy the other night. It was rather breezy...Dallas was afraid he was going to loose his hat - even after the ride was over!
Pile on! Daddy was entertaining while I was making supper one evening.
What was for supper? Steaks on the grill...yum-o! (that's a t-bone he was gnawing on)
Last night, Dallas wanted to hold Reba...he even asked for the toy for her
kisses, kisses
This morning, Dallas helped me in the garden. He wore those gloves the entire time, but as soon as I got the camera, he took them off!
Until next time...

1 comment:

Carla said...

Holding the hat is cute, but I like that his hand is even in his pocket!