Monday, April 19, 2010

Reba ~ 5 months old

I did not forget that Reba turned 5 months old on Saturday, I just simply forgot to put it on the blog! Our little girl is growing very quickly. Here are some random thoughts/likes about Reba:
  • She is just over 15 lbs now.
  • She is a pro at rolling (both back to tummy and tummy to back).
  • I hate to say it, but I think she will be an early crawler as well. She is already trying to pull her legs up under her and push forward! I'm sure it helps to have Dallas around. I can see it in her eyes that she just wants to chase after him.
  • She loves to hold onto my finger while nursing.
  • She has the best belly laugh when Daddy tickles her.
  • She really enjoys her jump swing and walker.
  • She is down to 2 big naps and one small nap a day.
  • She likes to chew on the tractors.
  • If she doesn't like the way you are telling a story, she will "talk" louder than you to tell what really happened.
  • She enjoys being outside in the sunshine.
  • Her hair is beginning to fill back in on the back of her head.
  • Everything goes to her mouth!
  • She is a drooler just like her brother *sigh*

Until next time...

1 comment:

Jenni said...

She is such a cutie!! How old was Dallas when he started to crawl? Eli didn't crawl until he was 10 months old and I think Jude is on the same path. He is content to just sit and play. Reba may be crawling before Jude :-)