Thursday, April 22, 2010

Garage Sales - Here I Come!

Today started the Williamsburg City Wide Garage Sales. I packed up the kids and headed into town this morning and stayed until mid-afternoon. We stopped at more than a dozen places, and came home with a lot of loot! (probably too much)

Here are the clothes I picked up for Reba (ranging in sizes from 3 month to 18 month)
The clothes I picked up for Dallas
And my big find/small price items The firetruck on top of the file cabinet was Dallas' reward for being sooooo incredibly good today! I had Reba in the stroller, therefore, Dallas had to walk at the stops. He always stayed right by me, and he didn't touch any of the things on the tables! He did pick up one toy at the last stop we made, but I convinced him of the fire truck instead. :)
Until next time...

6 comments:

Stacia said...

Nice work! We hit our 2nd garage sale of the year today -- our 1st purchases! Sariah picked out a grocery cart for 50 cents. She LOVES it!!! Gotta appreciate garage sales! More tomorrow!

Jennifer Ann said...

Nice! Looks like you got some great deals!

Carla said...

AWESOME! Wish I could find a stroller like that! I'm hoping to go Sat., but it depends on the weather.

Missy!! said...

I'm impressed!! Those strollers are the greatest! Steve has one of the double jogging strollers for the twins... it is SO much easier to push than the big bulky ones. Lovely for fairs!!! :)

connie said...

good job Rajean, looks like you are well stocked for a while.

Marc and Chelsea said...

I can't wait to start visiting garage sales! Looks like you got some great deals!

I noticed you got a jogging stroller! They're so awesome. Marc's boss gave us theirs--it rocks! (Of course I don't use it to jog - me jog ha ha -, but it does well on country roads!)