Thursday, August 27, 2009

Week 28

I hope you didn't think I would go two weeks in a row without giving you a belly update!
Sorry, I turned more away from the camera this week...I guess you get more of a "rear" shot this time! As you might guessed, I have moved up to wearing Doug's t-shirts this week! Mine were getting to be too tight in the mid-section, thus causing them to be too short. Yes, I have maternity tops, but I refuse to wear my good shirts for just around the house - especially when I can be in a comfy t-shirt and lounge pants.
Things are still going great. I am very thankful to feel so well during pregnancy. I try to not take it for granted because I know there are others that are sick the entire time, drained of every ounce of energy, and experience major mood swings.

As for "what's happening with me this week" - here's what one book says: "You're getting larger [check], and as you grow larger, you become more uncomfortable [check]. Your legs may ache or cramp [check], it's hard to get a good sleeping position [check], and the baby is big enough to give you some sharp kicks to the ribs [check]!"
Until next time...

No comments: