Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy...

That pretty much sums up my life right now. Doug and I have been working very hard on the bathroom since this past weekend. It started Saturday when we decided to tackle the toilet. Now, it is important to remember that we are a one bathroom house, and I am 7 months pregnant. But, we decided to go for it, and 24 hours later we had a new toilet installed! On Monday, we installed the new sink - it didn't take quite as long as the toilet. Tuesday, I finished spackling and sanding the walls, and today, I finally got paint on the walls. Tomorrow, I will paint the ceiling. We also plan on putting up the new tub surround tomorrow. So...the end is in sight!

In addition to working on the bathroom, I have somehow found time to put up 7 pints of spaghetti sauce and 3 quarts of tomato juice. I have some broccoli that needs to be cut up and froze as well.

Oh, and I can't forget, I need to mow my yard tomorrow and start cleaning my house! Many of my aunts, uncles and cousins from my dad's side are coming for the holiday weekend. We did this a couple years ago and had a blast, so we are giving it another go. I hope the weather stays nice - they are calling for slight chances of rain on Sunday and Monday.

So...busy, busy, busy...that's my life!

Until next time...

2 comments:

Stacia said...

pictures please!!!

Erin P said...

You are always busy! haha Glad to see Gertie isn't slowing you down! :)

Looking forward to seeing pics when you get the big bathroom project all wrapped up!