Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Eve

I found my camera...finally. Then, I was finally able to download the pictures. So...this is the first of many posts of pictures. I will space them out over the next few days, as to not overwhelm you. Thus, begins our journey of Christmas vacation...

Christmas Eve was our first big day of parties. We spent the morning and early afternoon at Doug's Aunt Pat's for the Rosenfeld dinner. Dallas was blessed to receive a stocking full of gifts...

first we found a sucker
then, some new PJ's
He also received a bag of candy, which Dad helped him with and he received some gift cards, which we are still deciding what we will get him.

The Guitar Hero/Rock Band game was a big hit with the family. Doug and I each tried Guitar Hero once...and I did better than Doug!
That evening, Doug, Dallas, and I headed to my parents for Christmas dinner and present opening.

The tree was overflowing with presents.
Dallas opening his first gift...
The photo frames we got my mom
Dallas got some books from Grandma and Grandpa...
"Trying on" the new shirt he got...
The computer bag we got Katie...
The laundry hamper we got Granny...
Dallas was much more interested in the paper and bows...
Look at this Mom!
The window "smoke" guards we got Lisa for her truck...
Dallas, still very interested in the crawl and cruise jungle box...
The swing GG got Dallas...
The toy chopper we got my dad...
The toy tractor Grandma and Grandpa got Dallas...
Dallas opening another present from Grandma and Grandpa...
It was his very own laptop!
Other great presents we received included:

Rajean: new shades for my living room windows, an ice cream maker, a sign for my porch, a humidifier, shirts, jeans, can opener, CDs, a couple Indiana State items, a pastry mat

Doug: toy tractors, tools, shirts, alarm clock, grill brush, Christmas ornaments, a vehicle buffer tool, gift cards, clays for target practice

Dallas: clothes, Carhartt bibs, toys, a Christmas ornament, a new car seat, cell phone and car keys

Until next time...

3 comments:

Erin P said...

Sounds like ya'll must have been very good last year! Santa brought lots of loot! ;) Looks like Dallas enjoyed his 1st Christmas!

Kristin said...

Happy First Christmas Dallas! It looks like he had a really great time :)

Missy!! said...

Don't babies make Christmas a lot more fun? :) I love the swing GG got for him! How awesome is that?!