Thursday, January 8, 2009

Prayer Request

Hello Everyone. I am using this time to ask for your prayers for our neighbor, Jessica. She is a freshman at Williamsburg High School. She has been battling a deadly virus at the University of Iowa Hospital in the intensive care unit since Nov 18, 2008. She has a very rare mono virus called HLH. It only occurs one in a million. She has a long road ahead of her, but she is a fighter.

There is a community group holding a benefit dinner and silent auction on Jan. 31st to help the family. I'm not asking for you to donate, but just keep Jessica and her family in your prayers. I will keep you updated as I find out more information.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Missy!! said...

The poor thing! That is so sad! I will add her to my prayers. Would they object to adding her name to my Bible Study prayer list?

Rajean B. said...

I don't think they would object at all. Prayer is a very powerful thing, and the more, the better.