Monday, January 5, 2009

We Are Home

We have actually spent an evening at our own home! Doug, Dallas, Charlie, Fred and I made it home Friday evening. We had enough time to unload the truck of all the goodies from Christmas, unpack the suitcases, and then repack the suitcases and reload the truck. We headed out early on Saturday morning to head up to Katie's house. My dad and a couple of his friends were out for the weekend to pheasant hunt...and Doug joined in the fun. Of course, it just so happened that there was a toy show along the way! Doug was able to hunt with the boys on Saturday afternoon and all day on Sunday. Katie, Dallas and I just hung out at Katie's house on Saturday afternoon, and spent all day Sunday shopping! I found some great deals at JCPenney. Doug, Dallas and I left Sunday evening and made it back home around 10 o'clock. Doug went back to work today, and I began the de-spoil-ification process with Dallas. It might be a rough week for us, but we are so glad to be sleeping in our own beds again!

Have a great week...I promise I have not forgot about pictures.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Missy!! said...

I'm glad you guys had fun... so what does this "de=spoiling" entail??? Sounds like it is WAY fun! :)