Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekly Pictures

I think I need to apologize for going a week without a post. I have recently commented on others' blogs about not posting...I guess that is like the pot calling the kettle black. So, to make up for my lack of posts, I will put up a lot of pictures for you! Enjoy...

On Tuesday, Dallas and I took a road-trip to pick up the quarter-beef that we had purchased from a friend's parents. The leaves are close to peak around here, so I decided to take a picture. It was probably a good thing because we had strong winds today (gusts up to 30 mph) that knocked off a lot of the leaves.
In the town that we road-tripped to, they had this carving at the edge of town. I just thought it was cool looking.Laundry Day..."This label has to be wrong! I don't wear that size.""Hi fish!"Bath timeI made some peas for Dallas...here's his first reaction:Dallas' LibraryReading a good bookThe earrings Doug brought home for me So glad Daddy's home.Until next time...

4 comments:

Kristin said...

L.O.V.E the bath time pic...my absolute favorite!!

Missy!! said...

She stole my comment! She stole my comment! :) I too really like that picture... his little teeth poking out! How adorable!

So...the tree picture.. of you, on a two lane, possibly an interstate, with a car coming up on you, with a baby in the backseat, probably doing at least 70... and you take your eyes and hands off the road/wheel to take a picture! What would Zach's gpa think of your driving skills?!

Dallas library.. looks like he's got some good ole Disney!! :) I think I grew up on those too!

One request.. change your text color.. the black on purple makes it really hard to read!

Rajean B. said...

Don't judge Missy. I held the camera in one hand while holding the wheel with the other to take the picture. I was on a 2 lane highway...where the speed limit is only 55 and that was probably the only car I had seen for the last half hour. I snapped the camera "blindly" (not really taking my eyes off the road) hoping to get a decent shot. I was pretty proud of myself!

Missy!! said...

hahah!!! :) Okay.. your forgiven! Sorry I judged without knowing "your" side of the story! :)