Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Shirt

Daddy brought me back a shirt from Hawaii. Mommy took my picture so everyone could see. Don't mind the drool. I am getting my front four top teeth, so the drool has picked up in the last few days.

I kept reaching for the camera, so it took Mommy a few tries to get what the shirt actually says! She thought my smile was too cute to not post.
Here's my shirt!
It says: "It Happens, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Honolulu"

I really missed my Daddy. I have fallen asleep on him each night since he has been home.

Again, don't look at the drool!

Until next time...

3 comments:

Erin P said...

haha...that is so cute, drool and all!! :)

Missy!! said...

Awww!! I like the picture of him with his daddy! How cute!!! Don't feel bad Little Man.. I'm 26.. cutting no teeth.. and still drool! :) It's okay, like your shirt says, "It Happens!" :)

PS.. Momma 'Jean.. thanks for fixing your text coloring! MUCH BETTER!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it just the best feeling when they fall asleep on your chest! Dallas is such a cutie! Those teeth can be such a pain.