Monday, October 13, 2008

Post 201

Can you believe that I have made over 200 posts on here!?!? Yep, Dallas' trip to the pumpkin farm was number 200!!!

Nothing too exciting is happening around here. Doug left very early yesterday morning. Where did he go? Hawaii. Yep, he is in Hawaii, where it is 80+ degrees, and I'm here in Iowa where it is rainy, and the temps are dropping quickly. Doug will return next Sunday morning. He is in Hawaii for an ISO audit. While there, he will travel to three different islands to visit the various sites. He was really looking forward to that part of the trip...seeing new places.

Dallas and I have a few things planned for the week. Tomorrow, I think we are going to take a road trip to pick up the quarter of beef that we purchased. Wednesday, we are going to the Miner's to can more tomatoes. Thursday is chiropractor appointments and religious ed class. Friday and Saturday are still open. I'm sure we will find something to do!

Well, I better think about bed, if I'm going to do this road trip!

Until next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you go to get the beef?

Missy!! said...

Amazing how fast the time flies when you are having fun huh?! :)

kristen said...

Tell Doug if he ever needs someone to accompany him on those horrible trips to Hawaii, to let us know! That guy has it rough.

Oh, and Happy Postiversary!