Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Weekend Part II

Our second part of the weekend was spent with my family at the Machine Shed in Davenport, IA. My sister, Katie, was even able to make the trip. We had a wonderful visit and wonderful food. Enjoy the pictures...

Justing visiting...Aunt Lisa and Dallas
GG and Dallas
Aunt Katie and Dallas
Dallas fell asleep in Grandma's arms again.
Dallas got a hold of Grandma's spoon and entertained himself for some time.
Grandpa and Dallas
An outside photo shoot.


When Doug and I got home, we decided to pick the pumpkins in an effort to try and save them. The temps were to drop down into the 20's Sunday evening. I figured I was going to loss them if I didn't pick them...so why not try. We may have green-carved jack-o-lanterns this year!
Until next time...

1 comment:

Missy!! said...

Holy Cow.. you have pumpkins galore! :) Looks like you all had fun visiting! That is so nice!