Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Weekend Part I

Our weekend started with Gema's going away party at Fireside Winery. We did not get a babysitter for Dallas, so he went along with us. We had a great time, the food was great, and the music wasn't too bad. Gema and Agustin will be around for another week, and then they are off to St. Louis. Here are a few pictures that I was able to get.

Dallas and Mommy...and no, I did not have that much wine, I just take bad self-portraits!
Half of the group...
The other half...
Dallas also got a card in the mail from Grandpa and Gram Bergman...he thought he could eat it.
Until next time...

1 comment:

Missy!! said...

Okay.. I gotta admit, I didn't think that picture was bad! I actually thought it was a pretty good picture of you. I mean, you looked like a floating head.. but it was a good photo!