Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Go Colts

Hello everyone!

Since Mommy was putting up so many new posts, I thought I would add one as well. I had a great time visiting everyone this weekend, and I can't wait until Thanksgiving when I get to see you again. As most of you know, I am a pretty spoiled by my grandparents. This weekend, I got a new Colts outfit and this really cool monkey rolling toy. I had Mommy take my picture so you could check it out. I was able to cheer on the Colts until half-time last night, and then I fell asleep. I guess I must have been the lucky charm because the game went downhill after I went to bed. Oh, well.

I'm really excited about Halloween and trick-or-treating. Mommy finally got the costume situation figured out...I think. Also, Daddy's birthday is this week! Lots of fun to be had.

Until next time...

Dallas

3 comments:

Missy!! said...

How cute is he?! :)

Melissa Lakes said...

I agree with Missy; he's so adorable! Be sure to take lots of Halloween pictures for us!!!

kristen said...

Dallas, We can't wait to see your Halloween costume!