Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nothing too Exciting

Wow...here it is Thursday evening, and I do not have much to post about. The week has been very quiet for us, which is a very welcomed change of pace. The weather has changed dramatically in the last 4 days. We had a beautiful weekend; probably the last one for the year. It has been rainy, cloudy and cold the last couple of days. Tonight, on my way to Belle Plaine for my religious ed class, there appeared to be a heavy fog setting in; although, on my way home, it had cleared some. Tomorrow evening, we have another going away party for one of Doug's co-workers. We are hoping this will be the last for a while. This will be number 5 in the last 10 months. We are going to Fireside Winery for dinner and drinks. Hopefully, it won't be too cold! Sunday we are planning to meet my family for dinner. Mom thinks 4 weeks is long enough to go without seeing me...I mean Doug...or was it Dallas? Alright, I'm off to bed.

Until next time...

No comments: