Thursday, August 7, 2008

East Bound and Down...

...load 'em up and truckin'...

Well, we made it to Indiana! Doug, Dallas and I loaded up the truck and left our house a little before 7 p.m. (central time) last night. We made it to Bob and Connie's house a little before 3:30 a.m. (eastern time) this morning. It was a totally different experience driving through the night. There was hardly any traffic to mess with ... especially on 465! I've never seen it so empty. The disadvantage was not being able to see the scenery. Oh, well...I've seen it many times before.

We are leaving for Iowa on Monday, so bear with me if there are no posts between now and then. I promise to update pictures when I return to my computer.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Melissa Lakes said...

Have fun while you're here... At least you picked a beautiful weekend to travel!