Monday, August 18, 2008

Whew...What a Week!

OK...maybe it has been almost 2 weeks. Things have been c-r-a-z-y for us since we left for Indiana. As I mentioned before, we left Wednesday evening and drove through the night to head to Indiana for my cousin's wedding.

Thursday was spent catching up on some sleep and visiting with Doug's parents. Unfortunately, Doug was not feeling very well, and spent most of the day in bed. (Dallas and I kept a safe distance away). We made it over to see my parents that evening...and Doug got to feeling somewhat better.

On Friday, we stopped to see Granny at her apartment. Then, we were off to meet Mark for dinner. It was the first time he was meeting Dallas. We ate at Cheeseburger in Paradise, and it was delicious! I had the cutest picture of Dallas in one of the beach chairs, but somehow all my pictures got deleted from my camera before I could get them on the computer!

Saturday was the wedding, and it was absolutely beautiful! Dallas did great up until the preacher started his charge to the couple. I took him out, but was still able to see and hear the ceremony. Outside the church, after the wedding, the couple released a pair of doves and rode away in the limo. The reception was great! It was a sit down meal that was excellent, followed by lots of dancing and fireworks! I had (key word) pictures, but they too were deleted from the camera. These pictures are from Katie...so thank her!

The Newest Mr. and Mrs.!
Craig and Amy Robertson


Releasing the doves


What a good lookin' group!


Can't start too early!


Dallas and Grandma


Dallas and Great-Grandpa


Dallas crashed at the reception...guess he partied too hard!


Is the party over?

Until next time...

1 comment:

Missy!! said...

Awww! I love weddings! Thank you Katie for the pictures..... at least someone knows how to work her camera! :) JK! Glad you guys make it safely on all of your journeys (I was beginning to wonder with the lack of posts!)