Thursday, March 6, 2008

Still Here...

Due date, plus two days...and still waiting for Buckwheat. Not too much is going on around our house. We are just becoming more and more anxious to meet Buckwheat. The weather has cooled off again. I heard on the news at lunch today that the normal high for this time of year is 40 degrees and the low is 20. Guess what tomorrow's high is to be...any guesses? Alright, I'll tell you...a whopping 13!!! I think Buckwheat has decided to wait for spring and warmer weather.

Tonight I have my confirmation class to teach. I bet the kiddos are hoping that I won't be there! I missed last week because the weather turned bad in the evening. Another one of the teachers called and told me not to come ~ she said the roads were awful and that she would take care of my class. Gotta love people like that!

Well, I had better keep this short so I can get supper ready.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Melissa Lakes said...

I'd be going crazy if I was you right now! Hopefully it won't be too much longer!