Friday, October 12, 2007

I Need A Drink!

Alright...so I have been pregnant for 4 months now, and during that time I have not had the urge to drink (alcohol that is)...not once...not until TODAY! I spent yesterday and today subbing in a sixth grade classroom...and they have to be the worst class in history! Yesterday, they were decent...I only had one student tell me to shut-up. Today, on the other hand...I had 2 students get in a fist fight first thing this morning. I had another student mock me during a lesson. Another student flip me off...and the list goes on! I couldn't believe them. They were just plain awful! As I was leaving the school, all I could think about was wanting a big ole margarita!!! Guess I'll have to wait a few more months before I can have it though.

Hope everyone else had a good Friday...and a great weekend planned.

Katie is on her way down to go to a concert with us. I'll post pics over the weekend.

Until next time...

3 comments:

Missy!! said...

OH my goodness!! So did the regular teacher take a mental health day? What a day what a day!! :) Hey, I got your RSVP... Can't wait to see the belly... In person!!

Rajean B. said...

Probably...with a class like that...do you blame her!

Anonymous said...

Want me to come "beat 'em up"? Gosh, what a day. Chuck said to tell you he's having a Margarita for you! Love you.