Sunday, October 7, 2007

Colts Win!

We are ... as probably most of you are ... big Colts fans. Unfortunately, living in Iowa, we don't always get to see the games. Luckily today...Fox decided to carry the late game instead of the early game. Regrettably today...we started our bowling league. (The 4 o'clock league, the game started at 3 o'clock here.) We decided to tape the game and watch it after we bowled. The only thing we were afraid of was that the bowling alley would be showing the game...but they weren't.

Needless to say, we were very satisfied with the end result - of the Colts game and our bowling!

Here is a quick shot of the boys enjoying the game...they also love it when the Colts are on TV!


For those of you that haven't really met our boys...
that's Fred on the couch, and Charlie on the floor.


In case you were curious: Doug set his average at 137, and I set mine at 122. We're not sure if we beat the other team...we were missing our 2 teammates, they were missing one of theirs, and we didn't know what the handicap was set at. It was still fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that this is off the subject! But I have a question, I was trying to remember the German teachers name that would have been at SWHS when we where there. I know that she had cancer and lost her battle. Please help me!!

Missy!! said...

Frau Schwenk!!
Sadly enough.. she died back in like '02. It was a SAD funeral!

Rajean B. said...

Yep ... good ole Frau. I can't believe it has been 5 years already. I didn't make it to the funeral, but I did go to the viewing...and yes, it was sad.

Here's an interesting fact...last year I taught the religious education with a Frau...Frau Fredericks that is...she teaches German in the local schools (yes schools) out here. All the kids (and teachers) call her Frau, too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your help!! After I had made my post Jessica Finke remembered who she because it was her aunt. So, again thank you so much for your help!!