Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all survived your work week, and that you have wonderful plans for the weekend. It has been raining out here in our part of the woods this week. We received about an inch of rain on Tuesday, and another two inches Wednesday night. I didn't get to check the gauge before posting this blog on Thursday evening, but it has been raining most of the afternoon with some very strong winds. Luckily, our weekend is suppose to be dry and the temperature getting back into the 70's.

As for our weekend plans, I'm hoping to make it to a pumpkin patch on Saturday to get me some pie pumpkins. As most of you probably know, I love to make "real" pumpkin pies! I already have the first order in from Doug's co-workers to have pumpkin pie for his birthday treat. I even bought a new pie plate the other day at Kohl's...it is in the shape of a pumpkin!!!

Sunday, we bowl again at 4 o'clock. We don't have to worry about missing the Colt's this weekend because they have the Monday night game! Also, on Sunday, I have a meeting for church. So, another fun filled weekend at the Bergman's.

Until next time...

No comments: