Thursday, October 18, 2007

Baby Update

Alright...here it is! The baby update you have been waiting for...sorry it has taken me a little longer to get this one up.

Doug and I went to the doctor for the monthly check-up on Monday the 15th. Everything is still going great. We were able to hear Buckwheat's heartbeat again. It was in the 160's this time (a little higher than the last). The doctor said that was still in the normal range.

We then scheduled for an ultrasound!!! We go on November 12th to actually "see" Buckwheat for the first time. We are super pumped about this! Again, we are not finding out if Buckwheat is a boy or girl, we are just checking on the growth progress. So...look forward to hopefully seeing the post of Buckwheat's picture soon!

And, finally, what you all have been waiting for...my bump!



week 17


I'm not sure if the bump looks all that different in the picture from the last time...but it person...it sure is different!

Until next time...

4 comments:

Jennifer Ann said...

AWE so cute! good to hear things are going well!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute!! I think that it looks different from the last picture. Give Buckwheat a kiss!

Anonymous said...

You look good to me! Pat Buckwheat for us. Glad things are going so well. Love you.

Missy!! said...

WOW!! How exciting!! An ultrasound!! :) I must disagree with you.. I think you still look little for being as far along as you are. But it is still exciting to see that little bulge! :)