Sunday, October 21, 2007

Busy Times

Wow! The weekend went fast!

Saturday, we did get to sleep in for a while until the boys decided they were ready to get up and play. It was such a beautiful day! The wind was light and the sun was out...something we haven't had around here for a while. We washed and waxed Big Red (the pick-up) and then decided to get the Oliver out for a spin around the "block". We had our friends, Jeremy and Laura, over with their two boys. Mitchell and Justin LOVE to ride on the tractor with Doug! Here are a few shots that I was able to capture.



Doug and Justin - I'm not sure who is having more fun



Mitchell driving (with Doug controlling the brakes)!


Sunday morning, Doug and I took off for Peoria, IL to meet my parents. We had a wonderful breakfast with them, and were able to just sit and visit for a couple hours. Doug and I then had to head back to make it to bowling by 4 o'clock. We made it in plenty of time.

I was only able to bowl 2 out of the 3 games because I had a meeting for Church Religious Ed. Classes. Although...I did make my 2nd game memorable before heading out. I bowled a 177...my best ever!

Well...I'm out of here to catch some Z's.

Until next time...

No comments: