Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Price Is Right

As most of you know, Doug and I traveled to L.A. last February to fulfill my life long dream of being on The Price Is Right. And, if you remember, we were able to be in the studio audience after standing in line for 6 hours! In addition, if you remember, I was chosen to "come on down!"

For the past few months they have been re-running episodes from the last season with Bob Barker. So...what I am getting at is...if you missed us on TV in March, you have a chance to catch it again. Our episode will re-air on this Friday, the 21st of September.



Look for us in the opening "sweep" of the audience!

F.Y.I. The Price Is Right airs at 11 am eastern standard time (10 am central time).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! I get to watch it again. This time I'm not going to have the camera in my hand! Neat! Pat Buckwheat for me. Love ya.