Monday, August 27, 2007

Last Weekend

On Saturday, Doug and I went to visit Katie. We had not been to see her all summer, and we had been wanting to go to the races in Algona before they finished for the year. We first had to mow our yard on Saturday morning, and finally made it to her house by 5:30-ish. The races were a great time! We always enjoy ourselves when we go, and luckily it was a great evening (it stopped raining on Thursday) to be outside.

We made it home Sunday early evening, to begin arranging things for the "Raggin' Rockin' Robertson Reunion" that is to be held at our house this weekend. We moved the tractors around in the 2nd spare room; cleaned up the outside furniture; washed off the porch; and hung up a few more things on the walls! I have a small to-do list left to work on this week...vacuum, dust, grocery shop, laundry, you know...the usual things.


The latest up date to my page is that I've added a poll off to the side for everyone to cast their vote on what Buckwheat will be. (side note: Doug had decided to call the little one Buckwheat instead of "it"). I got the idea for the poll from Missy's soon-to-be sister-in-law's blog page...hope she doesn't mind :o) Also, look forward to pictures soon of my growing bump! Most people don't think that I have changed that much, but I sure feel like I have.


That's all for now...have a super Monday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I'm going to enjoy reading the blog and just waiting for the baby... When I finish the Harry Potter book I will check your other two favorite authors.
The stork at the bottom is so cute!

Missy!! said...

YAY!!! :) It's offical! Your a blogger!! Welcome to our world! :)

I'll link you up to my page! Oh yes... and comment everyone. It gets really lonely if you don't! :)

Missy!! said...

PS - Love the "DR" portion of it all!!

Anonymous said...

Hey cute page and i just got the DR part :) Well hope all is well in iowa!

Anonymous said...

Buckwheat, how are ya? Can hardly wait to meet you!!! I'm so excited that you are on the way and I love you already! This is so neat. Give Mom and Dad our best wishes, (Chuck says HI too!)Glad you are keeping us posted. Go for it!

Michelle said...

Don't mind taking the poll idea at all! I was super psyched when I saw that I could make one--glad someone else thought so too!! :)

Blogging is a great way to share everything with your family and friends, especially with a new one on the way! If you need/want any advice or just someone to talk to about being preggo, let me know! I'm happy to chat! It's such a fun, yet crazy time!! Best of luck to you!!