Saturday, August 25, 2007

I'm a Blogger!

Ok Y'all! Missy convinced me of it...here is the start to my new life as a Blogger. I'm sorry if my site is not up to par...but I'm just beginning and I still have lots to learn! I've enjoyed reading other people's sites, and with the little one on the way, I think this will be a great way to keep y'all informed of what is happening. Feel free to leave questions, comments, and suggestions!

Have a great weekend...hopefully, we will stay dry for a couple of days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try it again, I am....this is a neat page, I'm proud of you. Give little Buckwheat a loving pat from me. Granny

Michelle said...

Welcome! The new blog looks great! :) It's pretty fun once you get going!!

Michelle (Missy's soon to be sis-in-law aka, Andy's sister!) :)