Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Sky Writing

Remember me telling about Dallas' spelling menu activities he has to complete each week?  This week, one of the choices was called Sky Writing.  We put shaving cream on the table, and he was on "Cloud 9" playing writing his spelling words.
I will admit, I am quite jealous at how natural of a speller Dallas is.  Spelling was never (and still isn't) a strong subject for me.  Each week, the teacher gives a pre-test to determine what words they receive for the next week.  She uses three different levels (lists) that she assigns based on each student's pretest score, and I'm proud to report that Dallas has been on the most challenging list each week!  I hope that he always continues to excel with his spelling - instead of relying on auto correct like his Momma.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Dallas!
GG is so very proud of you...
Keep up the great work!