Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Hanging Out

We spent a few extra days with Pa-paw and Ma-maw since I was meeting with my high school girlfriends on Monday for lunch.  We try to get together each year around Christmas to visit and eat at our favorite place, The Cow Palace!  I had been unable to make it the last couple times due to various reasons, but luckily it worked out this year!  Of course, I have no pictures from our lunch gathering...but I do have some more pictures of hanging out at Pa-paw and Ma-maw's house!

The kiddos got this cool bowling game, so we HAD to open it and give it a try.
It's got an electronic scoreboard and allows 2 players to bowl 6 frames.  It also has a ball return!  Needless to say, they love it!
Julianne hanging out with Ma-maw
Daddy helped Pa-paw and Aunt Lisa outside by trimming some of the dead tree limbs in the front yard.
Dallas helped by pulling all the cut limbs back to the burn pile!
Until next time...

No comments: