Thursday, October 16, 2014

Jack-o-Lanterns

The kiddos and I set out the carved pumpkins this evening.  Luckily, I found a couple tea lights in the bottom of the junk draw (thank heavens for the junk drawer!)  They loved how their pumpkins looked in the dark all lit up.  I loved that I was able to get a decent picture of the three of them on my own!
Reba's flower and bee
Dallas' dirt bike man doing a flip
Julianne's pumpkin didn't get a design this year...
Alright, so here is my parenting-fail confession.  I put Julianne in the stroller in order to take the above picture of the pumpkins.  I did not buckle her, as I wasn't going to be that long.  Well, apparently, it was long enough for the little stinker to stand up in the stroller and fall out of it!  Yep, she landed on her head, in the gravel landscaping.  
Thank goodness she is tuff-cookie!

Until next time...

No comments: