Tuesday, March 25, 2014

These are a few of my favorite things...

I know you have all been waiting patiently for Dallas' 6th Birthday Interview.
These kiddos never seem to stop surprising me!  As with Reba's last interview, I would have answered some of the questions differently if I would have done this survey for Dallas.  

For instance:
Favorite subject/special: Art Class
Favorite color: Red
Favorite toy: CAT combine he received at Christmas
Favorite thing to wear: Fuzzy pants
Favorite animal: chickens
Favorite song: Sherry by Frankie Valli and Four Seasons
Favorite kind of tractor: Wheel Horse or International 1206
Favorite snack: S'mores
Favorite drink: V8 V-fusion (also known as "work juice" in our house)
Favorite football team: Denver Broncos

Until next time...

1 comment:

Gram said...

very good Dallas! We will love watching this years from now. You are so special to us.