Friday, March 7, 2014

Class Parties

I was able to help in Reba's preschool class during their Valentine's Day party.  Since I was not in charge, just lending a helping hand, I was able to snap a few photos!

The class made flowers out of tissue papers
They also played a few rounds of musical chairs
They ended the party by making heart collages
A few days before the party, as the kids and I were walking through Wal-Mart, Dallas asked if he could get his teacher some flowers.  Of course, he wanted to pick out the BIG bouquet of roses.  I was able to redirect him to these cute ladybugs.
And you know how the story goes: Monkey See, Monkey Do...Reba picked one out for her teacher too!

I did help with Dallas' class party as well, but I was the main coordinator and I forgot to take photos!

Until next time...

No comments: