Monday, December 23, 2013

Bergman Christmas

Dallas and Reba headed up to Pa and Gram's house on Friday after school so Doug and I could finish some Christmas projects and few other odds and ends without little helpers!  Doug, Julianne and I then came up last night.  Today we celebrate Christmas and exchanged presents.

I love getting photos of the kiddos in front of the Christmas tree each year.  Pa, Gram and Aunt Josie jumped in on this one and I thought it turned out great.
I didn't get too many photos of everyone opening gifts; I had a certain little girl that wanted to eat as soon as we started exchanging gifts!

Anywho...Dallas was pretty excited about this truck that Pa customized for him
Reba was thrilled to get some new clothes
She was also very excited about the tractor Pa customized just for her!
Dallas also loved his new Farmall 1206 shirt - that will go great with his 1206 hat he picked out this past summer.
Thank you Pa, Gram and Aunt Josie - we are so very blessed to have you.

Until next time...

No comments: