Thursday, September 19, 2013

Week 29

Today starts week 29 for Baby B#3!  Here is the latest photo of the bump.
Today I was lucky enough to go back to the hospital to retake the glucose test.  My results from last week were slightly elevated.  The top number they like to see is 130 or 131, and mine was 137.  This was my first time taking the 3 hour test, and it wasn't as bad as I had imagined it to be.  I will admit, I was pretty hungry when I arrived (I had been fasting for almost 13 hours), and I was very hungry at the end of the 3 hours!  I also was pretty tired of all the burping that "juice" was causing me.

As of the time of this post, I do not know the results, but I will share once I know.

In other news for the week - Reba was able to feel Baby B#3 move on Monday evening.  She kept giggling each time Baby moved.  Dallas has tried a few other times, but he gets distracted too easily and loses focus of what he is to be doing!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Denise said...

I hope you pass your second test! I had GD with both my pregnancies and I won't lie it stinks. Fingers crossed for you!