Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Preschool 2013

That's right...Little Miss started preschool this morning!
She was able to see Daddy before he left for work, and was all excited about going to school and meeting new friends.

She let me know she was done with pictures by sticking her tongue out at me...
When we got to school, she was still doing great.  She talked to her teacher a little, and I gave her one last hug and said I would be back in a few hours.  That's when the tears started streaming down her little face.  And in a complete turn of events from yesterday, Momma didn't shed any tears!

How crazy is that?
Dallas - no tears; Momma - crying fool.
Reba - crocodile tears; Momma - no tears...

I'm sure she was fine within minutes of me leaving, and I'm sure she will be full of stories when she comes home.

Until next time...

No comments: