Monday, August 12, 2013

Kindergarten 2013

Dallas started Kindergarten this morning...
He was very excited!
...until Momma kept taking more and more pictures.
This week, Dallas goes to school on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  Next week, he will go every day.  The teacher splits the class in half for the first week (the other group goes on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday), in order to help the students learn the new routine better.  She is able to give them more attention this way.  Dallas did excellent as he walked into his class, found his cubbie, and then found his seat.  Momma, on the other hand, cried her eyes out as I walked back to the van.  I'm blaming it on the pregnancy hormones.  I did not cry that much when I dropped him off for his first day of preschool or preK!

Until next time...

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I hear you. It was so hard dropping Eli off at kindergarten this year. Kindergarten is such a big big step. At least our boys were excited. I can't imagine what it would be like to have to leave them at school if they were upset.

Missy!! said...

Goodness! I can't believe it... kindergarten! :) Good luck momma.. it has to get easier.. right?