Monday, December 3, 2012

Reba's 3rd Birthday Party

Wow!  I have been a terrible blogger lately.  I apologize.  Let me go back to Reba's birthday party and try to get caught up by the end of the week!
 
As you may remember, Reba celebrated her 3rd birthday on the 17th of November (the day after we rode the Polar Express to the North Pole!)  We had her party on the following Sunday.  As always, she is a very spoiled loved little girl.




We had a Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck party
Enjoying her cake and ice cream!
The party go-ers
Enjoying a few of the presents - new jammies, Snap-n-Style Minnie Mouse, and a vanity set
My "sleeping" birthday girl and Lucy in their new coordinating jammies
Reba also had her well-child check on Tuesday the 20th.  We are happy to report that we have a healthy, happy little girl!

Reba's 3 year old stats:
Height: 35.5 inches (9th percentile)
Weight: 29.8 lbs (40th percentile)

Until next time...

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Looks like a fun party! I can't believe she is 3!

Gram said...

we had fun and such a nice party for a beautiful little girl

Missy said...

Happy Birthday Reba!!! And.. you can't spoil a child who appreciates it.. does she appreciate it? ;)


I LOVE her dress!! Sears right? I tried to get one too, but they didn't come small enough!

Lisa Robertson said...

Actually Missy I got that dress at Vanity Fair at the Outlet Mall. She is my Little Turkey so it was perfect for her!!

Rajean B. said...

Hey Missy...Reba loved her Turkey dress too. I bought one for her very similar to it last year at Sears.