Saturday, November 17, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...

Today, my little girl turns three years old! 
 
I just can't believe it.  In honor of her birthday, I thought I would do a little questionnaire with her.  These are the same questions I asked her about eight months ago.  Enjoy her answers...I sure had a blast asking and listening to her responses.
 
1. What is your favorite color? blue

2. What is your favorite toy?  tractor

3. What is your favorite fruit? oranges

4. What is your favorite TV show? Dora

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Ham Sandwich

6. What is your favorite thing to wear? White tennis shoes with cement truck on them

7. What is your favorite game?  Princess matching game

8. What is your favorite snack? Granola Bars

9. What is your favorite animal? Cow

10. What is your favorite song? Big Green Tractor

11. What is your favorite book? Thomas

12. Who is your best friend? IU Monkey (stuffed animal)

13. What is your favorite cereal? Fruit Loops

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Run 

15. What is your favorite drink? water

16. What is your favorite holiday? I don't know 

17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? IU Monkey (again, stuffed animal)

18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Sausage and Pancakes

1 comment:

Gram said...

Happy birthday sweet little Miss Reba. I love you sooooooooo much. Now that you are three, slow down girl, Gram can't keep up with you! Looking forward to your birthday. I loved your answers, it made me laugh and sigh. You are such a treasure to us and your brother too. We love you birthday girl.