Saturday, March 17, 2012

These are some of my favorite things...

After I finished asking Dallas the questions for his birthday post, Reba said, "ask me"! 

So...here are her answers.  Enjoy!

A Little About Reba (at 2 year, 4 months)
1. What is your favorite color?  "purple, pink, blue"
2. What is your favorite toy?  "My backpack"
3. What is your favorite fruit? "cherry"
4. What is your favorite tv show? "Dora"
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? "Pizza"
6. What is your favorite thing to wear? "These" as she pointed to her pink and white socks
7. What is your favorite game?  "Candy Land"
8. What is your favorite snack? "granola bar with chocolate pieces"
9. What is your favorite animal? "horsey"
10. What is your favorite song? "Tinker Bell song" (not really sure what that is)
11. What is your favorite book? "Princess" (a look and find book)
12. Who is your best friend? "Elmo"
13. What is your favorite cereal? "Cheerios and Frosted Flakes"
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? "Ride toys"
15. What is your favorite drink? "Apple Juice and chocolate milk and white milk"
16. What is your favorite holiday?  "I don't know"
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? "Baby Duck"
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? "granola bar"
Until next time...

2 comments:

Gram said...

she is so sweet. I miss that pretty girl. Hope she misses me. And her brother too.

Aunt Josie said...

She looks so big there....great picture I think, professional looking:)